I can't believe another year has gone by! This year has been full of great memories, lots of personal growth & amazing opportunities. We launched Alika which was one of the biggest highlights! We are travel junkies, as you may have figured out, and booked almost all of our vacations! I am anxious to see what is to come in 2018 - i love a fresh start & the chance to make goals.
I've learned a lot about goal setting in my life from some of the wisest people i've met. To start the New Year right I wanted to share some tips on how to set goals - whether its personal, career, family, spiritual, etc. It applies to all! (plus how to keep your home organized & refresh your space!)
5 SIMPLE TIPS TO SETTING NEW YEARS GOALS
1. choose a theme/quote
2. make a vision (overall, end goal)
3. set goals (what you will do)
4. identify plans (how you will accomplish those goals)
5. write it down & hang it up
my 2018 theme
3 TIPS TO REFRESHING YOUR SPACE
1. swap decoration placement -- whether its from your room to your family room or one shelf in your kitchen to the next, you will feel a sense of a clean slate!
2. buy a new pillow or two -- a simple, inexpensive way to freshin up your space without transforming the entire room.
3. bins, baskets & boxes -- i may be a little OCD...but my cupboards must be closed & whatever is in them must be organized. My favorite way to accomplish this is buying baskets, bins (I love Targets) or using boxes to organize and hide the not so pretty junk.
**If you haven't signed up for Alika Letters, do it now to get your free 2018 printable calendar!